The privatization of Domaine de Mazières offers us new horizons this year in order to best meet the expectations of participants, players and non-players.
In addition to the teaching program, this year we are offering activities for everyone for a friendly, playful and fun stay and supervision to welcome teenagers who come without their parents.
You can also take full advantage of the surrounding nature, the historical heritage, the terroir and the various facilities on the site: bowling alley, billiards, swimming pool and sports grounds.
Additional activities will be offered depending on the Covid context and the protocol put in place.
Like every year, a complete Go program awaits you, led by a dynamic teaching team!
For tne teenagers : the teens camp
The privatization of the place and the youth and sports approval allow us to offer this stay to teenagers so that they can come to the course independently. Supervision will be provided by the course director and qualified facilitators. The offer will be canceled, if there are less than 5 participants.
- Open to 12-17 year olds.
- Regulated stay for youth and sports
- Accommodation reserved for the teenage public
- Qualified facilitators.
- Mandatory registration, for one or two weeks
- Mandatory participation in courses and workshops.
- Outside the go program, adapted animations will be proposed.
- Sleep around 11pm depending on the program.